Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

11 April 2005

Seattle

Woke up at 5am this morning (and I won't go into how wrong that is) to drive up to Seattle today. Hubby and I now sit in the "client lounge" of a printing press up here, waiting for proofs of a project he's dealing with for work. I'm just along for the ride (and the free WiFi hookup).

Really, with a hotel room paid for, it seemed like a good excuse for a mini-getaway. So, after the printing work is done (we assume that'll be at about 4 this afternoon) we can have a little fun. We're hoping to have a nice dinner tonight, and Hubby found a gelateria up here which we must try. The one in Portland near Powell's is unbeatable (in our humble opinions) outside of Italy, but I don't mind doing a bit more market research to confirm that... I mean, bad ice cream is still pretty doggone good.

No comments: