Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

17 September 2005

Almost Home

This was oroginally posted from Berlin mid-afternoon on Saturday the 17th.

Hey, folks - sorry about the posting drought. I shouldn't have been so flippant about the slow dial-up in Prague, because it never worked again. And now we're in Berlin and there's no wireless or dial-up. (That'll teach me.)

Anyway, I'm on the hotel's free computer, and the keyboard is driving me batty (it's taking much longer than it should to type this), so the next time I post I'll be home. I've kept track of everything, and have lots of pictures to share, so you have so much to look forward to - really. Sorry I wasn't able to post more from the road, but that's how it goes, I guess!

Oh, one fun thing - tomorrow's the big election here in Germany, so we may run into a political rally or two. Could be interesting. And tonight we're going with Chris' friends from the hotel to a mini-Oktoberfest. So, only a day and a half left, and still so much to do!

We'll fly home Monday, so I suppose I'll be comatose until Wednesday or so...

No comments: