Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

23 September 2005

Sheryl Crow & Teabag Tag

Maybe the announcement came out while we were gone, maybe we just weren't paying attention. Either way, we didn't realize Sheryl Crow's limited-engagement tour for her new album would be coming through Portland at all - let alone next month - until I got an email this morning. Tickets are still available, so we just got ours. It should be really interesting - she's doing this limited number of shows with a full orchestra, and then will reportedly go on the road for a longer period of time with just her regular band. I never thought Portland would be a stop on the orchestra tour, but it is - and now we'll get to see it!

And this morning's teabag tag says:

"Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper."
Francis Bacon

No comments: