Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

11 September 2005

Wireless: Easy Come, Easy Go

This was originally posted from a brauhaus in Munich the evening of Sunday the 11th.

So, I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up after that first day of successful wireless connections, but the wireless goddess is shining on us no longer. At least in our hotel. I am writing this from a Brauhaus down the street from our hotel, savoring a dark wheat bear (Dunkles Weissbier, I think, for those of you who are taking notes) and ready to order the last Bavarian sausage of this trip. We leave for Prague in the morning (6am!!!).

At any rate, I have posts all written on my laptop, but I'm saving them for when I'm not getting funny looks from German diners... More to come, really!

Ciao for now...

No comments: