Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

27 September 2005

Death of a Blog

So perhaps "death" is a stronger word than I should use... A blog I love has ended - at least in its current incarnation - and I am terribly sad about the whole thing. It can't continue, I know that - Conor's finished his round-the-world trip, so his round-the-world blog has nowhere else to go. All of this is perfectly clear to me. And yet...

I'm going to leave the link to his fabulous blog up on the sidebar, because the posts will always be blissfully funny - whether they're current or not. And if his loyal readers successfully badger him into starting a new non-travel blog, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: