Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

25 September 2005

Scarf & Sunglasses

So... I'm almost done with the travel posts (you may have noticed that I've removed the ones I'd posted before - partly to edit them further, partly to add pictures), which I'll post all at once when I'm done with them. I'll also post one umbrella post with links to all the others. Just trying to be helpful...

Having a very lazy weekend, which is really refreshing. We enjoyed the bounty at the farmer's market yesterday, walking away with bagsful of fresh veggies. It was a beautiful yet brisk day - perfect for a scarf and sunglasses. I celebrated the start of the season by making my favorite veggie soup today. I love autumn.

No comments: