Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

14 October 2005

Beach Weekend

We're taking advantage of our last completely free weekend until late January (!!!) to hole up at the beach. I hear the weather's supposed to be terrible, which is perfect. A fire in the fireplace, my long-ignored cross-stitch, those books I've been wanting to start... I can't wait. No computer, no phones, just some much-needed forced relaxation. Which we'll both need, because the coming months will be hectic.

And these Sheryl Crow lyrics might be appropriate today for someone special:

Antigone laid across the road
And let a Mack truck leave her there for dead
Just because her lover split the scene
Well, love might be great, but why lose your head?

Well, it's laughter that comes up when I cry for you
And my heart may break again before it learns
And I might be stupid enough to want to fall again
Cause I've gotten used to the crash and burn

Hang in there.

No comments: