Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

31 October 2005

Pumpkin Carving

Chris took the digital camera with him to Shanghai (so I hope he posts a picture or two), which means any pictures I take this week will take awhile to make it onto this here blog. Principal among the pictures I would have posted today if I could have are shots of the pumpkins my friends and I carved last night.

This was my inspiration - I had only looked at the picture a couple times, so my version is decidedly less interesting. I really lost patience when I got to the eyes (I'd already spent too much time - in my opinion - carving out the teeth), so they were pretty lame. Still, the overall effect is great - and it was surprisingly easy to do. And someday, when I get my pictures developed, you'll get to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the coolest pumpkin at the party we went to on Saturday - someone had carved a pumpkin to look like the "Scream" painting by Edvard Munch. They'd attached gloves to the sides to mimic the hands in the painting - it was great!!