Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

20 October 2005

Google Blog Search

I don't even remember how I stumbled upon this site, but I thought I'd share it with you as I've already found it invaluable.

The fine folks at Google (who, I'm pretty sure, are slowly taking over the world) have created a Blog Search tool. Whatever you're interested in, type it into the search field and voila! You now have a bunch of blogs writing about that very subject. Genius.

I'm putting a permanent link on the left-hand toolbar, just in case you decide you need it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you use technorati at all? I actually like it better myself.

Jessica said...

I'd never heard of Technorati until I read your comment... I'll have to check it out! Thanks!