Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

19 January 2006

Deck Construction Update

The construction project underway at our house is coming along nicely. Two of our neighbors are nearly ready for the tiling to begin (they're taking a bit of an assembly-line approach to the schedule), and currently have these sort of clear tents covering the deck framing.


Tent City - the covering over the decks which are ready to be tiled. They've got heaters in them to help keep the temperature at a good place for the tile adhesive.

I got a look inside one of the tents from one of my neighbors - while light still comes through the semi-clear plastic, my neighbors said they'll be happy to be able to look out their windows again and actually see something. The construction crew is doing so well, it shouldn't be long.


Inside the deck tent

No comments: