Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

03 January 2006

What A Lovely Way To Burn

Or not.

The past couple of days dealing with this damnable fever have been so very, very unpleasant. I don't own a thermometer, but I'm quite certain I've had a low-grade fever since Sunday. I'm also pretty sure it broke last night, but I'm still exhausted. The nights are the worst, so I'm expecting that even though I feel a bit better today that tonight I'll lapse back into ick-ville. Nothing of this ick, however, has yet to compare with the summer after my freshman year in college when I got the measles. That was the only time in my life I've been delirious in the technical sense - sleepwalking because of a 104+ temperature. I've never been so sick... If I can keep recalling that awful week it might make this stupid fever seem a bit more tolerable.

Maybe.

No comments: