Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

03 February 2006

The Week in Pictures

Chris went to a Blazer game this week... Without me. I had to teach, so he took our friend Glen. And they had amazing seats, courtesy of one of Chris' co-workers. The first picture below was taken without even zooming the camera...


Blazers v. Spurs

Our deck is currently under a little tent, and I'm told they'll begin tiling early next week. I'm excited to get to that point - the tile we chose is so pretty, it will be lovely in the sun. (If that orb-thing ever comes out again, that is.)


If only it were sunny, we could use it as a greenhouse...

I had lunch today with my friend Megan - we're both so busy we've set up a monthly lunch, and we always go to an old favorite restaurant from when we both worked nearby: Bai Tong on Macadam. It's quick and it's good - nothing earth-shattering, but I do love the Panang Curry. It's hot enough to make me tear up (I'm a spice wimp - I blame my Jewishness), but so sweet I can't stop eating. Today we also got thai iced teas, which are almost too pretty to drink. I said almost.


Lunchtime treat

No comments: