Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

17 March 2006

Friday Mix-Up

I haven't done this in awhile, and I got a ton of new music for Christmas and my birthday. So, today's random ten are as follows:
  1. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
  2. Diana Krall - I'm An Errand Girl For Rhythm
  3. Joan Osborne - Right Hand Man
  4. Jamie Cullum - Singin' In The Rain
  5. Jason Mraz - Tonight, Not Again
  6. Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head (Live)
  7. Garbage - My Lover's Box
  8. Robert Angelini - Gattomatto
  9. Garbage - Run Baby Run
  10. Ben Folds - Carrying Cathy
Oddly, the only bit of new-ish music that got included in this mix is the first one (though I'd downloaded it from iTunes last year, I finally got a copy of the whole CD last weekend). And I had to chuckle at #8 - it's an Italian song, and I have no idea what it's about, but the title means (essentially) "Crazy Cat." Yeah, and we've got three of those. How apropos.

No comments: