Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

24 March 2006

Random 15

I was going to cut this off at ten, but the selection was so interesing (dare I say weird if it's my own music collection I'm talking about?) that I just let it keep going...

Happy Friday, everyone.
  1. The Whole is Equal to the Sum of its Parts – Ruby
  2. The Ladder – Paula Cole
  3. Swallow Baby – Ruby
  4. Dear Old Man of Mine – Linda Thompson
  5. Frontiers – Journey
  6. Late – Ben Folds
  7. All the Colours – The Finn Brothers
  8. The Very Thought of You – Natalie Cole
  9. I’m Not in Love – 10cc
  10. Kiss – Prince
  11. Why Don’t You Come Over – Garbage
  12. You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine – Michael Bublè
  13. I Won’t Stay Long – Sixpence None the Richer
  14. More Than Us – Travis
  15. Gattomato – Roberto Angelini

No comments: