Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

30 March 2006

What the hell happened to March?!?

I came home from work yesterday and looked at the calendar to schedule something that I thought was happening in two weeks. Come to find out it's happening next week, because somehow while I wasn't looking a week was removed from the calendar. How in the hell can it almost be April already?!? I'm not ready for April. My Spring term begins on Monday, and I'm not ready. The good news is that I noticed it yesterday, Wednesday, so I can prep the rest of this week and over the weekend. But still. It's not nice going around and just swiping entire weeks from a girl when she really needs them, dammit.

No comments: