Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

11 July 2005

Bad luck for Jan Ullrich

I guess Jan's crash yesterday was worse than I thought... He didn't look very good at a press conference on the rest day today, and apparently the visible bruises on his face were just a fraction of the ones on his chest. Ugh. And this is his second crash of the Tour already - the first was the day before the start, actually, when he was following a team car that stopped abruptly in front of him. His head went through the back window. He's lucky his only injury was a cut on his neck - seeing the car window, it could have been worse. Much worse. And even though I do want Lance to win the Tour, it'd be more fun if Jan was in top form - a duel like that is more fun to watch if both players are at their best. I hope he recovers before the big mountains begin on Wednesday.

No comments: