Where am I now?

As you can see, this blog hasn't gotten any love in many years... But you can now find me on my site jessicatravels.com.

28 July 2005

Mystic Picture

I remembered to bring in the Stonehenge photo from home today (story from yesterday). It's really a horrid picture - it wasn't nearly that dark, but somehow my camera didn't adjust well to the dim light. And there are raindrops on the lens. But I'm a firm believer that a photograph only has to evoke positive memories in order to be classified as "good." It might not win any awards, but it makes me smile each time I see it. And that's enough.


See if you can find me. Here's a hint - no one told me that the requisite British university garb was a black or army green jacket. Matt is two people to the right of me, holding his jacket in his hands. I also totally love the two people to the far right who just couldn't wait for the picture to be taken before they lit their cigarettes. Posted by Picasa

No comments: